Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's official as of today he is my baby!!!

Today at at 1:30 the birth mom terminated her parental right... Jack Frankie is officially my baby..

9 weeks ago I did not even know about him and here I am today, in MI with this beautiful baby in my arms.

I Praise God for this awesome and wonderful gift, I will cherish him forever...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have goose bumps, Nancy! and eyes filled with happy tears! We pray that all will go well with the state approvals, etc., and you will be able to come home and settle in to be the family you always dreamed of. See you soon, and call any time you need someone to hold Jack for a while!
Love,
MJ (& Jim)

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!! Best of luck to you and baby Jack. I am so happy for you!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
I cant read this without crying each time! I cant even explain how thrilled I am for you. He is so adorable...God Bless you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

Tonight I am just catching up with all of your news! Praise God! I am sooo excited for you both!