Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday...

More pictures of my baby...
I just love........ him...

Not much to say, just taking care of my baby..
Oh he did poop today and really good one for those who are reading daily.. : - )
I am still looking for the cheapest place to buy formula and diapers. I think I go to Babies R Us every other day..LOL..

I am going to my moms house tonight for dinner..

I will post more tomorrow..
Oh and Thank you for all the wonderful comments...
This baby sure is a gift from God..

Hugs,
Nancyt





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,

Best prices are at Costco for formula and diapers (once he grows into size 3) And believe me he's a little cutie now but with all that love he will grow into size threes before you know it.

Your old friend, Traci

Anonymous said...

Nancy - check www.diapers.com for formula & diapers. I used them for formula, and it was so nice to just get a case in the mail & not have to run to Babies r us - they were cheaper too even with the shipping charges (Which are free for your first order)

Anonymous said...

Nancy- I use White Cloud diapers from WalMart. I think they're the cheapest. And they don't have a fragrance which is another reason I like them. And they almost never leak. Try them! My son is 2 years old and we're still using them.